Emerging Adults

Emerging adulthood is defined as a period of life, during the ages of 18 to 25, primarily among industrialized countries, in which young people become more independent from their parents but also take the time to explore their own identity and the infinite possibilities of life (Arnett, 1998).

Created by: Lisa Feeley, Amanda Halliburton and Bethany Mastrorilli

____________________________________________________________________

References:

Arnett, J.J. (1998). Learning to stand alone: The contemporary American transition to adulthood in cultural and historical context. Human Development, 41, 295-315.

5 Responses to “Emerging Adults”

1. DreamProxies.com – 100 that best private proxies along with giant discount rates + Super rapidly procurator serrvers!

2. Unlimited Top-notch USA Private Proxies – 100 Privacy plus Simplest Rate – Get Proxies Now relating to DreamProxies.com

3. Buy Private proxies: BEST PRIVATE PROXIES – Elect top quality, Indefinite bandwith, 1000 mb/s superspeed, 99,9 uptime, Not constant IP’s, Zero wearing standards, Many different subnets, USA or maybe The world proxies – Shop for Nowadays – DreamProxies.com

4. Heya! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

5. How does this differ from the work of Levinson and Keniston in their discussions of the pre adult era and youth?